CBD students reflect on their favourite activities
Congratulations to our year 10 unit students for earning SACE credits for completing the City Based Discovery Program!
One of the aims of the program is to learn more about Adelaide City, and we’ve had many fun and informative excursions - some of which the students planned themselves. Here are some of their highlights:
- The Intercontinental Hotel because of the room tour and the food and the Adelaide Oval Tour.
- Going to the courts, Henley Beach, and the Intercontinental Hotel because I learnt something new and enjoyed going every Thursday and hanging out with my friends.
- Going to the Big Rocking Horse. I enjoyed seeing the animals. The cockatoos talk back to you!
- MOD is the best place to go in the city, I recommend it. Seven Siblings from the Future is a great exhibit.
- Funtopia because I love the Leap of Faith and the Skyscraper where the higher they got the more unstable the buildings.
- Funtopia because it was a lot of fun.
- Adelaide Oval is my favourite place because there’s lots of history and I had fun.
- The reason the Intercontinental Hotel is my favourite CBD trip is because I loved going into the Presidential Suite and seeing the view of the city and learning about how a hotel works.
Coordinator - Disability Unit